It was great weather, with a brief afternoon shower (so typical for the mountains). Our hotel was conveniently located at the end of main street, so we could walk pretty much everywhere we went. We were there until late afternoon Saturday, after which we drove down the mountain to my stake center for the General Relief Society Women's Broadcast (for our Church), which was beautifully uplifting, as always.
Going to dinner:

Our hotel:
View from our hotel:
The girls again:
It was so nice to come home to freshly bathed, pajama-clad kiddos! They had a fun time with dad, but were really happy to see me. Isabel said she "mist-ed" me, Connor had lots of adventures to talk to me about, and Lucas just looked at me for a minute then got really happy and excited. Nice to know I am loved!
So, my proverbial bucket was filled in every way this weekend: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. The question is, how long before it empties again?
Thanks, Elizabeth, Kristie and Paula, for a fantastic time, and to Brian for being so supportive of girl time.
8 comments:
So. Jealous. :)
Looks like you guys had a blast!
What a beautiful hotel- I love the view. Estes Park is so fun! I am glad that you had a good time!
Glad you had a great time. It sounds just dreamy. Ahhh...the simple pleasures of sleeping (or resting) in as long as you would like.
Cute pictures of the girls. I am so glad you got the time. I hope it carries you a little while. Thinking of you.
So fun. I will write my blog update soon...well maybe tomorrow.
Can we go back already? It's hard to come back to reality sometimes. Not so much family but all the everyday things that I'm not ready for. It was a great weekend though. Hopefully it won't take another 6 years to do it again. it's always nice to come home to a happy family who missed you! Practice went well I will be glad when it is all over though!
How much fun is that! And I totally understand waking up at 6:20 anyway. I am right there with ya;-)
You four look GREAT! Peaceful, happy... how wonderful!
Post a Comment