Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Family pictures!

Our family pictures from last week are ready! So exciting. It's always so fun to look at them, and realize that the photo shoot was a success overall, despite how I felt the day we took the pictures! Kristie always does such a fantastic job - thank you x a million! It will be difficult to choose.

Here are a few of my initial favorites. In the first family picture the wind was a bit strong and my hair looks crazy; Kristie is going to work to swap a better head of mine for this, and might swap a body here or there as necessary with three young children. But here's a representation of how things turned out. If you would like to see all of the shots, click here and then enter access code #m9228.

I love looking at pictures of my family, it just makes me happy. Kristie always managing to capture things I never can. That's why she's so good. :) In general, do you like the sitting or standing family picture better?














17 comments:

Tiffany said...

I think I like the sitting one better because in the standing one, it looks like you are all leaning to the side. Also, everyone is looking forward in the sitting one :) Kristie does a great job, we will have to hire her to do ours for our adoption profile :)

Susan said...

GORGEOUS! Love your color scheme!

Elizabeth said...

The pictures turned out great! I to love what Kristie can do. I hope not to make it harder for you with my opinion differing than others, but I personally like the standing one, you all just look more comfortable. Go with your instinct though, it's always right. The kids pictures are wonderful, and truly capture their personalities! Very cute!

Mom H. said...

Great photos! I checked out the gallery, and like family photo #4 the best. It'll be hard to choose!! And the kid ones are SO cute!!
Love,
Mom H

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

I say standing! I love it.

taradon said...

Those are some wonderful pictures! I actually loved the one of all of you walking away together holding hands... I know it won't do for the only family portrait, since you can't see faces, but I really liked it. Of the others, I like the standing photo better.

Paula said...

I loved all the of the pictures of the kids, super cute. I really liked the black and white one of the family when you two are looking down, very cozy and sweet. They all turned out great. Isabel looks really cute in that color and the kids eyes just pop with the blue in the shirts and thier blue eyes. Really great pictures, good luck choosing. I really liked the one with you and Isabel, really pretty. Thanks for posting the girls weekend pictures, I will show Mike so he can see where we stayed. Paula

Paula said...

I loved all the of the pictures of the kids, super cute. I really liked the black and white one of the family when you two are looking down, very cozy and sweet. They all turned out great. Isabel looks really cute in that color and the kids eyes just pop with the blue in the shirts and thier blue eyes. Really great pictures, good luck choosing. I really liked the one with you and Isabel, really pretty. Thanks for posting the girls weekend pictures, I will show Mike so he can see where we stayed. Paula

Colleen said...

Those big blue eyes KILL me!!! I love the second photo, the black and white. Those all turned out fantastic.

Amy said...

I love all of them! Great photos!! But if I had to pick, I especially like the one of all three kids walking with Connor in the middle. I also like the b/w one with the whole family. She captures real looks.

Lara said...

I love the pictures-great color choice! I like the sitting one better, because of the background. They are all super cute!

Anonymous said...

I had such great subjects....well mostly. You know I vote for the standing picture.

The Frosts said...

WoW! These turned out so awesome! I think they are all GREAT. I do love the one of you all walking away. And the three kids together. Swoon! Have fun choosing!

Marie said...

Cute pictures! I love the color scheme too! That is always my biggest stuggle!!! VERY CUTE

Kristina said...

Great pictures Kristie! I love your colors. The kids eyes really POP with that blue. I can't wait to see the head swap. Are you going for a Angelina Jolie or more of a Reese Witherspoon look? Hee hee hee

Lori said...

You guys look great! What beautiful pictures! From the ones you posted I like the one of you standing the best, but it sounds like the jury is still out.....

Lori said...

ok, I just looked at the gallery and I love your pictures! I like how the color the kids are wearing really brings out their eyes. But I also like the black and whites. Good luck choosing!