Monday, October 13, 2008

Isabel's 3-year stats, and party

Isabel had her 3-year checkup today. Everything looks great! We went to a new pediatrician 'cuz of the move. I miss my old pediatrician terribly. I seriously loved her.

Anyway, the new one was nice and commented that Isabel certainly doesn't have any problems communicating! Right-o. She continues to be tiny. Here are her stats:

Weight: 24 1/4 pounds - 4th percentile
Height: 34 3/4 inches - 5th percentile

At least she is maintaining her growth curve, which is all that really matters. She did have a lovely little tantrum in the doctor's office and proceeded to rip apart most of the paper on the exam table. And then once it was over she was lovely and charming as ever. So the ped really saw her true colors - all of them!

Also, her party was Saturday night. I did an Ariel theme, since she LOVES Ariel. We had some close friends and family here to celebrate with us. She had a great party, loved her cake, loves her presents, and is happy as can be to be 3! A few pics from the party:






And my handsome boys enjoyed the party too!

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Happy birthday, Isabel! I really can't believe it's been three years already. It has gone WAY TOO FAST.

Lara said...

What a fun party! Looks like Isabel had a great time, and some fun friends and presents. I am glad that her checkup went well- keeping the curve is what it is all about!

Amy said...

Wow! Great party! Ariel is a favorite around here too. I am also hearing you on pediatricians. We had Dr. Mathie in Denver- a lady who has been around the block a few times and knew her stuff. Loved loved loved her and the whole office. Not the same here. I am seriously considering taking them to the other office in town. But, for now, I'll live. Trevor was 26 1/2 lbs at 18 mons. (50% on weight, 75 on height)

Thekla and Grayson said...

I can't believe how beautiful your daughter is! (well...then again you are her mom....)

Thekla and Grayson said...

I can't believe how beautiful your daughter is! (well...then again you are her mom....)