- She becomes more of a candy girl as time goes by. She said for her birthday dinner she wants cake, ice cream, cupcakes, cookies and candy (she's getting 3 of the 5). She has a serious sweet tooth.
- She is HIGHLY imaginative. Actually, the way she plays reminds me a lot of myself when I was young; I had a wild imagination too. She is not likely to be found playing with dolls (I never did either). She does wonderful play out of the littlest things. Yesterday she spent at least an hour making up some story/play using a hair pin, pen cap, a little bowl and her stuffed bear (really, why buy toys?) Serious imagination. Sometimes I overhear her making up stories, and they are really something.
- She loves art projects, painting, coloring, writing, etc.
- She loves Sesame Street; I can hardly get her attention at all when it's on.
- She is well-rounded. She can be a total princess with makeup and dress up heels, and then go dig in the dirt and make a huge mess. I love this about her.
- She sings a lot, and loves music and dancing. She is flourishing in her ballet/tap class!
- She has an amazing ability to communicate. She had more than 50 words when she was 14 months! I can hold very advanced conversations with her.
- She loves The Little Mermaid and Finding Nemo.
- She exemplifies the poem, "There once was a girl, who had a little curl, right in the middle of her forehead. And when she was good, she was very, very good; and when she was bad, she was horrid." She is either the sweetest, funnest little girl, or the most strong-willed, fiesty child EVER. There is little in-between with her.
- She has a fun sense of adventures, and loves learning/exploring new things and places. She is full of life, and everything is a fun adventure to her.
We all just love and adore our spirited, creative, fiesty, determined, fun-loving girl. Happy Birthday Isabel! Here's how she's changed since joining our family three years ago.
A lovely reminder of why I have such awful stretch marks from her. This was taken just before we left for the hospital to have her. Can you say basketball?








8 comments:
Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl!
Happy Birthday Isabel! We Love You!!!
All of the photos are precious. Hope it was a great day, Isabel! The big 3!
Happy Birthday, Isabelly!
Happy Birthday Isabel. I wish we could have come to the party. My appointment had to be reschedule due to the rain, but me and Leah have colds so I didn't want to get anyone else sick.
Happy birthday Isabel. My how time flies! Melissa, I still remember you showing up at the park right after your ultrasound... You guys were so excited and had stopped to pick up a girly outfit on the way to the park :-)And now she is 3!
I can't believe she's already 3! Where does time go, it flies by. I hope Isabel has a wonderful upcoming year as a 3 year old. I think you're in for a wild ride! It was fun to spend her birthday with you!
Happy birthday to your gorgeous girl! I love seeing the pictures of her at all ages - those eyes are so beautiful. I also love hearing all about her fun personality!
Post a Comment