What a great laugh that little man has. You sure do have some wacky little ones. Where oh where could they get it from? Neither of their parents are crazy...hmmmm. Hee hee hee.
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
7 comments:
What a great laugh that little man has. You sure do have some wacky little ones. Where oh where could they get it from? Neither of their parents are crazy...hmmmm. Hee hee hee.
Laughter IS the best medicine. Thanks for the giggle ;)
So cute! I love the laughter of little ones- they hold nothing back!
What a great video! Thanks for sharing it with us =)
Love the baby laughs!
PS- I enjoyed chatting with you the other day too!
Your kids have the best laughs! Such a cutie!
Very cute! I wish it was always that easy to let the little things amuse us. I also liked hearing Isabel in the background.
Post a Comment