Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tears of joy

Just got an e-mail from Connor's teacher that brought tears to my eyes. I've been waiting for these words. This is what she sent:

"Just wanted to let you know Connor had a fantastic day! No tears, no why do we have full days, no I want to go home.... I let him know over and over again how impressed I was with his day and I also gave him a certificate. Anyhow, just thought you'd love to know---it was his best full day yet!"

Progress! Hallelujah. I have been super impressed with his teacher and the school, who did call me the day they said they would (love when people actually do that!) with a plan to support Connor better, and it is working!

6 comments:

Susan said...

YAY, YAY, YAY!

Amy said...

Yay-I love when teachers contact you with good news!

Lara said...

Great Job Connor! We are so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome. I hope it is the first of many great days.

Colleen said...

Yay! I am SO glad he ended up with such a great teacher.

Elizabeth said...

I'm glad he had a great day, now he knows he can have more. I hope this is the start of great days to come. It always helps to have the support from the school. Way to go Connor!