Sunday, September 21, 2008

Perfect ending to summer

We went to the Rockies game last night with our very good friends, Trent and Elizabeth. It was the perfect way to spend the official last weekend of summer. It was a beautiful evening, but got cool and rainy toward the end of the game. We stuck it out, and by the bottom of the 9th the rain has stopped.

I always enjoy a MLB game - the atmosphere is so fun. We had a great time!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time...and way to go sticking it out through the rain.

Unknown said...

Without kids? Looks and sounds like tons of fun. I hope you are doing well. I haven't had time to blog, but wanted you to know I was thinking of you. How's primary? Love ya!

Kristina said...

I like the haircut Melis. It looks cute and fun. I wish I could see a better pic. I hope you had a nice time at the game.

Lara said...

Looks like a fun time! I agree with Kristina, your hair looks super cute!

Tee said...

Hey, we were at the same game!! How bout that!