
Upon accepting my award, I am to list 6 things that make me HAPPY and then send on the award to 3 more "Kreativ friends."
Here are my 6 happy things:
1. Shopping with my mom and sisters. Always a super fun time, with honest opinions and lots of laughs. Miss them!
2. Time to myself. I love being a mom, wife, freelance writer, etc. But I do value some me time when I can get it, to go walking/jogging, crafting, reading, shopping,etc.
3. Fall. Best season, hands down. From pumpkins to Halloween, birthdays (Isabel, me and Brian) to back-to-school, and cooler weather to wearing jeans/sweatshirts/sweaters, I love everything about fall.
4. Being with Brian, Connor, Isabel and Lucas. Love them to pieces. Especially love fun family outings or hanging out at home.
5. Friends. Been blessed to have lots of good ones. Y'all know who you are ;) Some are old friends, some are new friends, and they are scattered 'round the country. They all bring different things to my life.
6. Music. Lots of kinds of music.
And now ... I award the Kreativ Blogger award to ... Lori, Susan and Vycci.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I love fall, and was excited to make my first pot of soup tonight! Sadly, in MN, fall is too short and leads to a waaaay too long winter!
Post a Comment