1. I am feeling sorta dumb with my finger and my thumb in the shape of an "L" on my forehead. Wow, your responses to the 100 book list are making me feel kinda like a loser! OK, not really, but lots of you totally blew me out of the water! There are a few more on the list I wasn't sure about but think I read, like A Christmas Carol, and a couple others, and I've read lots of Shakespeare, but not the complete works, so maybe I can push it up to 20. But that's about it. Lots of you were in the 30s and 40s! Good for you. My thought on some of those books is if they didn't make me read 'em in high school, I ain't gonna read 'em now. Plenty of others, though, I need to get on my "to-read" list.
2. I made this fashion mistake once, will never make it again. Have you seen some of the celebrities wearing rolled/cuffed jeans? I did this in junior high and will never ever do it again, no matter how trendy they try to make it. Then again, it won't possibly take; just look how far skinny jeans went this time around! Would you roll your jeans again now, 20 years later?

3. We're talking the real Desperate Housewives. I am in the midst of packing for our girls weekend getaway! We are all so excited to get away! It is a bit challenging knowing what to pack for late September in the mountains. It's been hot as summer down here this week, but up there, who knows? I've got 4 outfits and 3 pairs of shoes - for one night! Better to be prepared, right? We have been looking forward to this for months. We have a combined 12 children between us, 13 this winter. Can't wait to head out of town!
Have a great weekend (I know I will!)
5 comments:
I vow to NEVER "French" roll my jeans again. I remember saying to my friend, "I could never have my jeans not touch my ankles tightly all the way around. It just feels too weird." Sheesh. I was crazy! Have a fun girls weekend.
I won't touch the skinny jeans, so rolled is DEFINITELY out! Have fun on your getaway!
Have a great get away time!
Rolled jeans? No Way! Not with so many cute capri styles out there!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
Love,
Mom H
I will never roll my jeans again. How was that ever attractive? Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment