Thursday, September 4, 2008

Mmmm good

I love how much pretend play Lucas has already learned by having 2 older siblings. Currently, his favorite is to pretend to eat. He'll take a pretend bite, then smack his lips for a while. It's so stinkin' cute! I caught it on video tonight after bath time, when Isabel was feeding him and he was playing along. Don't you just love little imaginations?

8 comments:

Colleen said...

So cute! I love watching little ones interact.

The Calverts said...

Yes, I LOVE little imaginations! And who could turn down a yummy meal from precious Isabel. They are so cute interacting with each other.

Elizabeth said...

It is fun to see kids use their imaginations. And it's always nice when they can use their imaginations and play together. I wish I could pretend to eat and feel satisfied.

Lori said...

I love little videos, so cute! It was great to catch up the other day too!

Amy said...

You can tell Isabel loves "feeding" her brother.

The Frosts said...

What a fun video! It's so fun to see their personalities in action. Lucas seems SO big and they are both just too cute!

Kristina said...

Great video. It is fun to watch their imaginations at work.

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Isaac has always been my little kid with a very bi imagination. So much in fact that after one family home evening about personal talents, he told us it's his talent. And even as he gets older, he hasn't let go of it yet. And you will appreciate this; it is my belief that this is why he is such a great writer. Did you know he won a school essay contest last year out of all the second graders. Danny and I are very proud of that. He was published in the school letter and school news. With your's and Brian's writing background combined with the imagination, you may have future best selling author's living in your house.