Kristie tagged me a while back, just now getting to this. I don't particularly like the years in this little survey; makes me feel like all I do is have babies!
20 years ago...
1. I was 13
2. I was co-captain of the junior varsity swim team
3. I was rocking out to Guns n Roses "Sweet Child of Mine"
10 years ago...
1. I was one year into my career post-college
2. I was single and living in Minneapolis, and met Lori and Monique
3. I spent a lot of time volunteering (at the Ronald McDonald House, at Mps. Children's Hospital, and as an adult literacy tutor)
5 years ago...
1. I had just had my first baby
2. I was adjusting to life as a stay-at-home mom (wasn't hard!)
3. I was just getting started on my freelance career
3 years ago...
1. I was huge pregnant with Isabel
2. I had just survived a summer of record-breaking heat
3. We had recently taken a fun trip to South Dakota with my parents and sister and her family
1 year ago...
1. I had just had Lucas and was getting lots of comments from strangers that I "had my hands full" whenever we'd go somewhere
2. Brian had his terrible car accident (Sept. 15 - the day he was at Yankee Stadium; a MUCH better way to spend Sept. 15!)
3. Connor was starting his 2nd year of preschool
This year so far...
1. We moved
2. I potty trained Isabel (in April, quite easily I might add!)
3. My oldest child started kindergarten
Yesterday...
1. Was a quiet day
2. I spent a beautiful cool evening playing tag with my kids in the backyard
3. I read a fabulous book after tucking in three little ones
Today...
1. I had a presidency meeting
2. I went shopping for clothes to complete our outfits for the family pictures we are having done on Monday (we haven't had family pictures since Isabel was 7 months -how sad is that???)
3. My way super cute bracelet that I won on Colleen's blog for the NieNie auction arrived in the mail - what would life be without those small joys? It's even cuter in person!
Tomorrow...
1. Isabel has dance
2. I have a meeting for one of my freelance work projects
3. I am getting a much-needed haircut
Next year...
1. We are planning to visit my sister in St. Louis
2. I will turn 35 and it's already freaking me out
3. Isabel will be a Sunbeam
Now I tag ... Camille, Cristy H. and Tara
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you like the bracelet! I started my friend's etsy shop for her, we took photos of all the jewelry and everything. I thought it would be a good way to advertise for her a little bit AND help out nie nie's cause.
YAY fun I am glad you did it.
I'm not it anymore... I answered the questions on my blog and passed it on! =)
Post a Comment