Sunday, September 7, 2008
New calling
I got a calling in my new ward today .... first counselor in the Primary Presidency! They re-did the presidency, and there is a new president. I am excited to work with the presidency, who all seem fantastic. I seem to be in a Primary holding pattern, as my last four callings have been in Primary (Valiant 11 teacher, Primary secretary, Primary president, and now 1st counselor). I'm definitely building lots of primary experience! And with 120 kids, it should keep me pretty busy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Well, that calling ought to keep you plenty busy!! And what a fun time to dive right in - with halloween coming right up. You'll be having too much fun to even notice how busy you are!
Loved the video. I guess I just love my grandkids!!
Love,
Mom H
YAY for a new calling.
Congrats! Wow, looks like you've found your niche!
Wow, no rest for the weary, huh? With 120 kids, you will have your hands full!
That's pretty cool :) Oh, and thanks for the good adoption review, that means so much to us. Of course, we will probably never get to read them, since they are supposed to be confidential, but we absolutely appreciate it nonetheless :) I treasure your friendship, and I will always remember that you did this for us :)
Congratulations! 120 kids should keep you busy. I wouldn't know, since today we had 10, including Grace. You'll do great- you always do!
You must just have that magical Primary Aura about you.
Good Luck with your new calling in that super-sized primary of yours.
Well it should be old hat for you now. You'll be able to jump right in. I'm glad you got a calling! I hope it will be a great experiance.
I love new callings...always such excitement and anticipation. Enjoy the kids and your new presidency!
When you're good, you're good! Congrats!
You'll have a lot of ideas and experience to bring to the new Ward! We have about 10 kids total in our branch too. So one person is the teacher and one person does everything else just about. But it still is fun.
You'll have a lot of ideas and experience to bring to the new Ward! We have about 10 kids total in our branch too. So one person is the teacher and one person does everything else just about. But it still is fun.
Wow! They must need your expertise. I feel the same was as I've been called back to Activity Days (3rd time but I love the calling so I'm not complaining)
Post a Comment