The class is a combo ballet/tap. Her teacher is Miss Belinda, and she is fabulous. I think she and Isabel will get along famously. At the end of class today, Miss Belinda said to me, "Isabel is a doll! And she has a A LOT of personality - I love that!" Right she is - Isabel has a zest for life, and everything is an exciting adventure in her world.
She did great, was definitely the smallest, yet chattiest girl, in the class today. At first she was mad because she wanted to wear the tap shoes, but once we convinced her that she would wear the tap shoes after the ballet part was done, she was satisfied. It's hard to get a good pose out of her these days. Here are a few pictures from class:




An excited Isabel showing me the coloring project Miss Belinda gave them (it's a ballerina):
Heading home after a very successful first day. She loved everything about the class. Me, too.
Love that spunky little girl.
9 comments:
So cute! And THAT is why I want a little girl someday. :)
Looks like fun! I am glad that she enjoyed it. She looks really cute in the leotard and skirt, with the tap shoes!
How fun for you! (oh, and for Isabel)
(just kidding) Looks great! I started Addy in dance right before we left Denver. We actually only had one hip-hop class and decided to wait until after we moved. Addy called it hop-hop. I am still searching for some good classes around these parts.
What a doll! I am glad she had fun.
So sweet. Brings back memories. I am sure you will both find much joy from this class. Living vicariously...ahhhhhh how sweet. : )
She looks like a natural! I imagine that she is a lot like you were as a little girl -- full of personality and loving to dance. I wonder how many years it will take before she's doing "I Love Rock and Roll" at the ward talent show?!
How adorable is Isabelle in her little dance outfit!
So cute! I bet you were BOTH in heaven!
Isn't is so so so fun?!? She looks adorable and still so teeny tiny out there. Think of how many fun years of this are ahead!
Post a Comment