Thursday, May 29, 2008

Where's my baby?????

I finally did it - I got Lucas's hair cut. Yes, it was WAY overdue. He was beyond shaggy, approaching downright furry. It was bad. But, he's my baby. And I knew getting his baby locks cut would make him look, well, not like a baby. But I was not prepared for how much it changed him! I keep looking at him and wondering where my baby went. He looks SO different! And I thought those eyes looked big before the haircut. Wow. What a handsome little guy!

Before:

And after:



Whatcha think?

6 comments:

Tee said...

Wow! I didnt expect that either! How crazy! You were right, it makes his eyes look even bigger! What a cutie :)

Tee said...

Oh, also...I wanted to check and see how your move went. I felt bad that we werent available to help out, but hopefully you are getting settled a bit and you like it :) Let me know if you need any help!

Anonymous said...

He looks awesome! See ya tomorrow.

Colleen said...

Aaah, so cute!!!

The Easton Family said...

isn't it amazing how those few little snips make such a difference? love the gorgeous baby blues though!

Kristina said...

What a cutie!