They did a little mini-meet, with routines on the floor, beam, bars and trampoline. Brian plays camerman, and says it's difficult to get good pics in that gym. So I don't have great ones, but here's a few.
On the beam:

She loves the parachute we do at the end of each class:
Getting hand stamps is always a fave:
With her fun teacher, Miss Edie, and her ribbon and lollipop for good work:

Her beam routine:
She's so tiny and is rather graceful for 2, she made a great gymnast. But I have my sights set on dance this fall - I think she will love that as well! Good job Isabel!
5 comments:
I know you're never going to believe this... but I took gymnastics from Miss Edie back in the day. I kid you not! that is hilarious. Now, on to your sweet little gymnast - good for you for sticking it out. I can tell she really loves it. I can't wait to see her as a dancer.
So cute! I love those bouncing ponytails!
Nice work Isabel. It is great that she was able to take her own time to do all the "events". So sweet.
I am so glad gymnastics has gotten better! I can't wait to see her little dance outfits!
How cute, she looks like she really like it too!
Post a Comment