Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lucas is 11 months



Lucas is 11 months! The countdown to 1 begins...

Here are some things about Lucas at 11 months:

- He is a busy, curious, active boy. It is difficult to photograph his now, as he is constantly moving. He either crawls or cruises furniture. He spends lots of time standing, but won't let go yet.

- He loves giving (big, wet, sloppy) kisses.

- He has learned to clap, and loves doing so.

- He can do the sign for "more"

- He LOVES going places, and never (or rarely) cries when we're out.

- He has only 3 teeth. He's had two bottom teeth since December. His first top tooth popped through earlier in the week, and the second one is close.

- He is really good at feeding himself, but has already gotten rather discerning. I don't remember the other 2 protesting veggies at this age.

- He is totally the adored baby of our family. He lights up when he sees anyone in our family.

-He gets tons of comments from family/friends/strangers about his blue eyes. They still melt my heart by the minute.

4 comments:

Tee said...

His eyes are so beautiful! What a cute little boy, I cant believe that he is already almost 1!

Kristina said...

Happy 11 months, Lucas. You are a handsome little boy. It is so fun to hear all the things he can do. I am excited for your birthday!

Anonymous said...

11 Months, go Lucas!

The Frosts said...

He is such a darling boy. I'm so glad you started blogging so I can watch your babies grow up. I am laughing that he is already picky about veggies. He's a cutie!