Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Preschool graduation

Whether I'm ready or not ... today was Connor's last day of preschool! Where in the world has two years of preschool gone? And for the record, May 7 is WAY too early to start summer vacation. Anywho...

The celebration started with cookies and punch:
Then the diplomas were handed out:

Connor's biggest fans were on hand, of course, to cheer him on and celebrate his successes (and enjoy all the cookies and toys in the classroom):

Connor with Ms. Weide, his special ed teacher, and Ms. Jeannene, his teacher:
And with Ms. Cara, the speech therapist, whom he adores:

Connor was in Ms. Jeannene's class for both years of preschool. His teachers all adored him and had nothing but good things to say about him (whew!). They all agree he is more than ready for kindergarten! Yay Connor! We love you so much.

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Good for Connor! Congrats!

Kristina said...

Congrats Connor! Kindergarten will be so much fun. I hope you enjoy your really long summer break. I hope your mom enjoys it, too! Summer camp, t-ball, and other fun things, here we come.

Tee said...

Good for him, he is such a great kid!

Amy said...

What a great accomplishment!

The Frosts said...

Yay Connor! I can't believe our boys are old enough for Kindy. Sob! You can really tell from the pictures how much he has loved preschool and his teachers. And May 7 is WAY too early for summer (we get out next week and I thought that was early).