I know what you mean! It is so great when they feel that peace with Mom or Dad and can just snuggle in and fall asleep. I am the same way with T, as he won't sit still for long anymore when he is awake.
That is the sweetest picture! And honestly, I would have no idea which of your kids this is (except I know it's the baby) because they all look SO much alike!
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
3 comments:
Look at that little boy... So sweet.
I know what you mean! It is so great when they feel that peace with Mom or Dad and can just snuggle in and fall asleep. I am the same way with T, as he won't sit still for long anymore when he is awake.
That is the sweetest picture! And honestly, I would have no idea which of your kids this is (except I know it's the baby) because they all look SO much alike!
Post a Comment