The move went very smoothly. We had 8 guys helping load up at the townhome, and it took only an hour to fill the truck entirely. There is still some stuff at the old house, but the majority of it was moved yesterday. We had less help on this end, but unloading proved to be easier than loading, and took about the same amount of time with 1/3 of the help. I wanted to take a few more moving pics, but by the time I was ready for pics of the full truck, I realized the camera had been packed and was not locate-able (a word?). So, the truck at the beginning of loading:

Connor and Isabel exploring the yard (a novel concept!):
The view from the back of the house. One of my favorite things is this view. The sunset over the mountains last night was breathtaking. Apparently coyotes are frequent visitors in the field, so clearly no jogging through the field for me ;)
Zoomed in view:
The kitchen:
Living room:
Entryway:
Of course, we have done nothing yet, so the point is to see an overall view of where we'll be living for at least the next year. It's dreamy having more space! If only the boxes would unpack themselves.
The kids are handling the transition really well. They have had an exhausting couple of days, and went to bed without a peep last night. Isabel is thrilled with her own room, but Connor says he'd rather share with her than Lucas, because she's more fun. He'll get used to it.
A HUGE thank you to everyone who has watched our children, helped us move and supported/encouraged us. We are extremely blessed to have such wonderful friends and family.
11 comments:
Yay! I'm so glad your move went so smoothly. And the house is amazing- totally perfect for your family. That yard has me absolutely drooling. I'm sure you will make it perfect and homey in no time! Good luck unpacking.
Absolutely stunning! Really. It looks so nice and pretty homey already with the kids there. You won't know how you lived without all the extra space once you're settled in. Looks like tons of fun cabinet space to enjoy!! I'm excited for you.
Congrats on the move! The house look beautiful!
Congratulations! The house is beautiful, and the view is breathtaking! Connor and Isabel look so tiny in their new yard! We are so happy for you!
I am so glad the move went well, so far. I felt bad the Kevin could not help, since I was working. I can't wait to visit!
Yay! LOVE the yard and view. What a nice treat every night to see the sunset!! Enjoy!!
Great house! I am glad the kids are adjusting well. I can't wait to hear more details.
congratulations guys! the house is lovely, as is the view! your kids look so tiny in that huge backyard! good luck with the unpacking, glad the move was uneventful. missoula is beautiful by the way...:)
Wow! What a beautiful home :) I bet you are loving the kitchen...and the yard! (At least I would love the kitchen!!) That is so great, your family will be so happy with it all
I love the house, what a nice open floor plan and not to mention the view...I can't wait to come visit in person and see it!
How fun is this! The deck and the yard are amazing and the house looks great. I love all the decorating posts. Enjoy. We will have to come see you soon.
Post a Comment