Per a post last week, I had bought two of these season trees prints from Pier 1. Then some good friends gave us the other two as a housewarming gift! They had heard me randomly mention these prints when they helped us move in, but they had no idea I had gone and bought two of them. When they went to seek out these prints as a gift, the only two their store had were the two I didn't have - how random is that? Fate. I tell you. So now I have all four. And love them. I do love me some color. And I love the theme of seasons.

5 comments:
Very cute, I love those!
Love them all together. It makes much more sense than just having the 2. Very cute and Melissa-ish.
I all four together, and they do fill the wall nicely! Very cute!
OHHHH! I love how that looks!
How cute! What nice friends you have!
Post a Comment