Sunday, June 29, 2008

Connor Nightly News

At dinner this evening, we were all guessing whether Lucas would drink his milk (no), get mad at me for even giving it to him (yes), eat his veggies (no), throw them on the floor (yes), etc. Little stinker! But that's another story...

Suddenly Connor gets up and grabs a spoon, pretends it's a microphone, and starts doing play by play about Lucas's dinner proceedings. He then started interviewing the rest of us about our thoughts on what Lucas would do. It was so funny!

There have been times in the past that Brian and I have done this to the kids as a way to get them to eat - and it has worked to some degree - but it was a riot to see him do this himself. He really got into his reporting!


Is it obvious that Brian and I work in journalism and interview people for a living???

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lara said...

Connor may have a future in broadcasting. Hm, maybe on Food Network News?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tee said...

That is too funny! He cracks me up :)

I think that Marius comment is spam...you might delete it.

Also, that deleted comment was me...I forgot to change over to my home account from my work account. Sorry :)

Kristina said...

He has his life set out for him. I agree with Lara. Broadcasting. But on food network? What about discovery channel all about bugs. He can be the next entomologist!