Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pink and blue

I am doing Isabel's room in pink and blue. I love this combination, and in fact, I had a pink and blue room when I was a little girl. Last month I posted pictures of this fabric, which is going to become a quilt for Isabel's bed; my mom is a quilter extraordinaire, and it going to help me when I'm in MN.


Last summer I posted pictures of these flowers I painted (had a painting party with the book club girls, and we each did flower canvases for our girls' rooms).


So, in order to match the new color scheme, I repainted the orange and yellow flowers this lovely blue color. I love them! It was hard to get a great pic, they are way cuter in person. I also did this "I" for Isabel in pink and blue:

I am anxious to get the quilt made - her room is going to look so super cute! I am in heaven having an entire girl room to decorate. I also have some cute bug canvases planned for the boys' room...

6 comments:

The Easton Family said...

Looks adorable! We're still holding out for that prospect of pink in our house someday... until then, bring on the bugs! :)

Colleen said...

Very cute! I'm still trying to get Elijah's quilt finished. I'll post pictures if I ever get it done!

Wendie said...

Very cute!! Isabel is a lucky girl.

The Frosts said...

Love the pictures - I'm very impressed. I'm not very artistic!

Anonymous said...

They look great. See you tomorrow.

Robbie and Barb's Family said...

You have so many cute things for her room! And she is getting so much older looking. Beautiful little girl!