So I was browsing the 40% off housewares section, and found this basket - for $6! It is SO SUPER CUTE in her room, to hold a few favorite toys and purses.
I also found these pink and blue lanterns for a steal, and just had to get them. Not sure yet what I'm going to do with them - ideas? I could fill them, with ... flowers? What? Oh, I am a happy shopper today! I'm all about the littlest pleasures...
All for my funny, crazy, imaginative, darling daughter - who is looking so old, I might add! Love her.
5 comments:
Congrats on the deals! I love a good find. I am going to buy some lanterns for our sunroom and/or porch. I am going to tie them to the ceiling somehow. Or tie outside near the deck. I am going to use candles, but only for decoration. I am not going to light the candles .
What great finds! I love a good deal. Here room is going to be super cute. You will have to post pictures of it when it is done.
Cute, cute, cute!
That's one of the best parts of having a new house...all the looking and finding of great deals. I tend to be very eclectic myself as to my shopping. I never like to buy premade sets of anything. My own creations are so much more fun. Of course as you stated about the furniture...sometimes it's difficult to wait and not buy everything all at once. Enjoy! And it all looks very cute!
I can't WAIT to see her room when it's done. It is already shaping up to be adorable. great finds. And my favorite thing is your cute, cute girl!
Post a Comment