Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Funny kids

I had to share a couple of funny kid things...

The other day we were driving in the van. Isabel asked where all the other cars were going. I just told her people go lots of different places. Then she said, "yep, they go lots of places, like Target, Albertson's, Safeway, Crazy..." I burst out laughing, realizing that when Brian's heading out the door and the kids ask where he's going and he replies "crazy," they must think it's a real place!

And Connor thinks the type of van I drive is a "Garage Taravan" instead of Dodge Caravan. He told me the other day when he's older, he wants to drive a "Garage Taratruck."

And yesterday I made lo mein for dinner. Connor started asking about chopsticks, which I have no idea how he knows about them, so I got out the two pair of jade chopsticks that a friend brought me from Singapore. Connor and Isabel thought they were way fun, and were in deep concentration trying to eat their noodles with them. The pictures don't capture it, but it was pretty funny.


4 comments:

Tee said...

I just love the things kids say! They are so funny! 'Going Crazy'...that is just too funny!

Kristina said...

I love what kids come up with. They did a great job with chopsticks!

Lara said...

Kids are so funny! I am still laughing about "going crazy"!

Lori said...

I love it when kids want to try new ways to do things. What fun.