Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a fantastic Thanksgiving, with family, friends, food, and lots to be thankful for.

We spent part of the day with our very good friends, the Harts. We had a fun dinner, after which Elizabeth and I (and some of her kids) crafted, while Brian and Trent watched football and the kids played. The only picture I got from the whole day was of Brian and Trent and some kiddos playing Sorry:

After dinner with the Harts we went to Denver for dinner with Brian's family at his grandmother's house. Two dinners and we were definitely stuffed (pun intended).

We had such a fun day, and feel so blessed to have so much to be grateful for: Our little family of 5, parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, many other relates, friends, food, clothing, a home, cars, jobs, this beautiful earth, a loving Savior, to name a few. We hope everyone else had a great day too, and miss those of you we didn't get to see.

Are you ready for the craziness of December? I try not to overdo it and therefore lose the meaning for the season, but it inevitably is a month of non-stop action.

10 comments:

Amy said...

I love Thanksgiving and thinking about what it is we are thankful and grateful for(which is a lot!!) I wanted to recommend a new game to you - "Camp". I just thought of you while we were playing. It is for ages 4-adult, and we team up with the kids.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun day! I was "stuffed" too!

Colleen said...

I'm glad you guys had a fun Thanksgiving! I wish we all lived close enough together to have holidays all together like we did as kids, but no one has a big enough house for all of us anymore anyway! Happy Holidays!!!

Paula said...

Wish we could have been there, sounds like you guys had a great time. We are having a great time as well. Talk to you soon. Happy Late Thanksgiving.

Paula said...

Wish we could have been there, sounds like you guys had a great time. We are having a great time as well. Talk to you soon. Happy Late Thanksgiving.

The Frosts said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving to you guys. Sounds like your day was so fun! I can't imagine two dinners. YUM!

Lara said...

Sounds like you had a fun day! We are not at all ready for December- but it's coming, ready or not!

Elizabeth said...

Thanks again for a great day! It was totally relaxing and fun. I can't believe you had to go and eat a second dinner, I was still full when I went to bed. We can say that Thanksgiving 2008 was a good one!

Kristina said...

I am glad you guys had such a great Thanksgiving. We missed you! We are looking forward to Easter! December is crazy, but so much fun.

taradon said...

Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving - glad you enjoyed the day!