Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Cozy spot
I have to laugh at Isabel's latest past-time. She has been piling all of her favorite things into this itty-bitty toy pack and play - designed for her baby dolls - and watching a movie. I can't believe she can fit into it, and that it's at all comfortable. But she will watch an entire movie from her new little spot. Silly girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This is so funny- that is one of Ben and Grace's favorite cuddly spots! Grace has the same pack-n-play, so the picture is a familiar one.
Cute!
How does she fit? I think it is funny that Ben and Grace do it too. Kids are silly.
Don't you just love watching your kids imaginations at work? I figure as long as she's comfortable...
Looks cozy!
So cute.
That is so cute! I remember loving spots like that when I was a girl, too
We all need a personal place to curl up and enjoy a good movie!
Little girls have pack and plays, big girls have bathtubs :)
Post a Comment