Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Goods

I've been a bit of a slacker in putting together the goods for my blog birthday prize drawing from a couple of weeks ago. Finally, here's the stuff heading out to the winner, my sister Lara. She is a hard-working wife and mom of three, a student, a Primary Counselor, and until recently, director of her town's rec department where she pretty much singlehandedly secured funding and installment of a brand new playground.

I'm sending off just a few of my favorite things:

1. A Target gift card. Target is my favorite store.

2. My favorite season is fall, so there's a candle from Bath and Body Works, "sweet cinnamon pumpkin." Yum! All their fall candles are dreamy. The Bartlett Pear and something apply-cidery were heavenly as well.

3. A couple of treats. I like a little sweet treat now and then. I'm sending Jelly Bellys, and a Ritter Sport butter biscuit covered in milk chocolate. The chocolate covered biscuit is fabulous, and represents one of my favorite treats, Atlanta Bread's chocolate dipped shortbread cookie. Oh, my, it is SO good.

4. A couple of scrapping/stamping supplies (ribbon, a punch)

5. A notebook journal. Love me a fun little notebook for a variety of purposes.

6. My sister loved that stamped frame I did for Isabel, so I did one for her in brown for her bedroom.

Enjoy Lara!

3 comments:

Susan said...

You are so dang creative! As all of your posts lately have shown. Nice job!

Lara said...

This is a great basket Melissa! I love the frame, and Jelly Belly candies are my favorite!!!

Kristina said...

Yipee for Lara! I am jealous. You are making me feel so un-creative.