After-back-to-school-shopping mother/son dinner date with my favorite 5-year-old: $17 Experiencing a thousand emotions as I prepare to send my first child to kindergarten: priceless.
Have you cried yet? I cry every year - and it got worse when they started riding the bus (I don't have an issue with the bus, it's just a very BIG KID thing to do! Good luck Connor!
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
7 comments:
I'm right there with you!
I love this I might have to copy it!!
I love that last picture of Connor...what a cutie! That shake is as big as he is!!!
Oh my goodness, you're making me nervous for kindergarten and it's still three years away! Cute post.
I cannot believe that Connor is starting kindergarten! I also cannot believe all of the supplies you had to buy! Good luck Connor!
Have you cried yet? I cry every year - and it got worse when they started riding the bus (I don't have an issue with the bus, it's just a very BIG KID thing to do! Good luck Connor!
BOOHOO!! Are you feeling sad yet? That picture with the milkshake is so cute!
Post a Comment