
Enjoying the brownies, and something I love about each of them:
Connor: I love his wacky mind. He always has his own take on things. He continually makes me see things in a different light.
Isabel: I love her wildly vivid imagination and her very expressive personality.
Lucas: I love that he is completely and totally a mama's boy right now. I am the center of his little universe. Having the older kids, I know this won't last for long, so I'm eating it up.
Connor's haul from his Valentine's Party at school:
This evening, Brian and I went to a nice dinner at P.F. Chang's, then did some fun shopping. It was super nice to have an evening away and to just relax. Thanks for the fun date Brian! Love you.
5 comments:
Love the brownies, very cute! Your kids get cuter every day.
I love the brownie idea. It doesn't get any better than warm chocolate! Happy Valentines Day!
You always go the extra mile. Cute idea!
You are so creative! The best I came up with was helping Lily make a valentine for Andrew. Way to go!
What a cute idea, and how nice that you got to go out...maybe next year we can get everyone well enough to enjoy the day!
Post a Comment