Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Fish tacos
Two of my favorite food genres are Mexican and seafood. So a restaurant like Wahoo's Fish Tacos is high on my yum list. When I saw a recipe for easy fish tacos in Parents Magazine, I had to try it. SO yummy! Now, I realize I have very few friends who are fish fans, but if you are, here it is: season 1 1/4 pounds of cod or haddock with fresh lime juice, salt and pepper. Bake at 425 for 10 to 12 minutes. Serve in corn or flour tortillas or taco shells (we used corn soft shell tacos - I like the flavor with the fish). Top with peach or mango salsa (I found peach mango salsa at Target that was great), shredded lettuce, and diced avocado. We had seasoned black beans on the side, yummy yummy. Lucas enjoyed the avocado and black beans, and loved feeding himself. Couldn't resist this funny picture of him:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
sounds yummy! They must be great... I can't even get my kids to eat regular tacos!
Is hallock like haddock, but with a cough drop flavor?? :);)
Oops. I kept messing up the name of that fish. Yes, it's haddock. Thanks Wendie :)
Oops. I kept messing up the name of that fish. Yes, it's haddock. Thanks Wendie :)
Oops. I kept messing up the name of that fish. Yes, it's haddock. Thanks Wendie :)
I am going to try that recipe. We love fish here and my husband is always looking for new fish recipes. Thanks!
YUM YUM YUM. I love fish tacos and I LOVE Wahoos. I am totally going to try this recipe out. Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment