Wednesday, February 6, 2008

On the brink of mobile

Lucas is getting SO close to crawling. He's been doing that rocking thing, where he's getting up on his hands and sort of his knees and rocking back and forth; he's also crawling with his hands and sort of dragging his lower half along. He's definitely close to being really mobile - ahhhh! How did we get here so quickly? It's going to be a lot more work when he's getting around, with all the older child hazardous toys, etc.

And my apologies - yes, it's another Lucas eye pic. I really cannot get enough of those baby blues! They melt me at least a hundred times a day.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Wow, already? I can't believe he is that old. He sure does have cute eyes! I think it is so cool that I was at your house when he was born.