Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Leading up to Christmas...

To catch up on a few more December moments from our house:

Isabel and Lucas have a new favorite past-time - sitting under the crib together and reading...
I re-discovered the importance of washable, non-toxic markers...
Went to an adults-only black tie party, the idea is to get as creative with the black tie theme as possible. Ours was not creative, but worked. Bad picture, great party! Thanks Sandovals for a great evening!

We all put on pajamas and wrapped up in blankets to drive around and look at lights one evening. This was a HUGE hit...

Put together this pretty centerpiece. You can't really see it in the picture, but the greenery is really sparkly, so pretty...
Made 24 of these beaded snowflake ornaments for Primary children (everyone in presidency did a batch). OK, in honestly, I have been so swamped that Brian made most of them. They were a time-consuming, pain in the you-know-what. Thanks, B!

Made 30 of these gifts for Primary teachers:
Am most grateful for the 3 best gifts I have received...




I love those kids more than words can say, and I can't wait to see their reaction when they get this...

Merriest of Christmases to you from our family!

3 comments:

Lara said...

Merry Christmas! Cute pictures! I love washable markers- did you know they even come off of brand new couches? Well, they do!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! What cuties you have. I too am excited to here all about the trampoline!

Elizabeth said...

It looks like you've had a busy but wonderful season-hopefully with Christmas you get a break. Hope you had a great Christmas and with this balmy weather, hopefully the kids are enjoying the new trampoline!