
And some of the others I've made:

Like them? You could win one! Just leave me a comment, by Friday evening, and tell me one of your favorite colors to wear. I'll draw a winner from the comments, and I'll make the winner one of the pendants in your requested color and slip it in with your Christmas card (silver chain not included). Good luck!
Now I've got to face this crazy week of mine, which includes:
- Finishing one freelance project
- Starting another freelance project
- I'm on the middle of a HUGE freelance project
- Enrichment
- A birthday party for my friend's daughter
- A Cub Scout meeting
- A craft day with my friend
- Dance class for Isabel
- Volunteering in the Holiday Gift Shop at Connor's school
- Hosting a Christmas brunch for a bunch of friends
- Isabel's first dance recital (!!!!)
- Finishing my Christmas cards
- Planning sharing time for Sunday
Have a good week!
15 comments:
So cute! I'd love to learn how to make those, do you have instructions somewhere?
And I wear lots of black, brown, and gray. :)
I love that your week sounds so much like mine!! Throwing work into a mom's life always adds a bit more stress. But I feel like that my weeks tend to sound like this all the time.
The pendants are super cute! Where did you get the idea? I think I need to look at some of the blogs you visit for ideas on projects. Are you thinking about selling them? I love anything that is black and white. :-)
Wow! I have talented friends!! They are cute!!
I like pink and brown. :)
My fave is the middle one on the second row. I like the placement of that flower. Those are so cute!
I've seen them up close and personal-and they are super cute! How crafty you are, especially in the midst of a busy season-you know me-I can work with about any color-I'm not picky...Just remind yourself that ultimately being busy with something is better than not having anything to do.
Cute!
I LOVE these. I have everything to make them except for the diamond glaze/glue. I have to order it 'cause I can't find it. I wear lots of black--you know, slimming and all! All of them are my favorite. I want to win! :)
Those are super-cute! I would love to win one for Haley - it would make a great birthday present here at the end of the month. =D Her favorite colors are pink and purple if you draw her name.
Way cute. I don't know how you find the energy. Can I have some? But my fav color to wear is cranberry.
I've been dying to try my hand at these. They are so cute! Where did you get your silver bails? I've looked on ebay and etsy. I think this is a fabo gift idea (and affordable!!). I wear a lot of black and a lot of fall colors.
Good luck getting through your busy week!
Love these! I saw these a few months ago - can't remember where. I was going to try making them and then I forgot about them. Typical. You are much better at following through. They turned out super cute. Way to go! I love anything that can go with black or brown.
You are totally onto something here. These are SO cute! Your ability to juggle so many things and find time for fun crafts like this is impressive (maybe you can share your secrets in future blog post!! I wear a lot of black.
Ooohh! Those are so pretty! I love dark brown. :) What a fun thing to make!
Sorry- should have put my e-mail with the last post.
angela@alexfam.com
I agree - WAY CUTE! I like the one you have the chain on. Also yellows & greens.
Don't know how you fit so much into your weeks. You're amazing!
Love,
Mom H
Post a Comment