My 17-year-old cousin Kellie O'Neill just had a book published (kind of makes you feel like a slacker, doesn't it?). It's called
Burned, and it's available on Amazon. It's supposed to be available at Barnes and Noble too, but it's not there yet. I just wanted to help out my cousin by spreading the word! I haven't read it yet, but if you know anyone looking for a new young adult fiction read, suggest Burned! I believe she wrote a series of 3, and this is the first. Just click on the link if you want to read a synopsis of the book.
Brian actually has some well-known writers in his family. Irish poet
Padraic Columbis Brian's great-grandmother's cousin. And, David E. Kelley (writer of a bunch of shows including Picket Fences, Chicago Hope, The Practice, Ally McBeal, Boston Public and Boston Legal, and married to actress Michelle Pfeiffer) is Brian's 2nd cousin once removed. Brian's grandfather and David E.'s dad were first cousins.
There are definitely writing genes floating around in our families!
6 comments:
Cool, I'll have to put it up on my blog to help get the word out. Thanks for the link!
Well that explains your writing talents! Both you and Brian :) Lots of talent in your family for sure.
Glad to hear that you're both carrying on the "family business!". We love Boston Legal.
WOW that is awesome about your cousin!
I am so excited for Kellie! I googled her, but nothing showed up yet. I can't wait for her book to come out at Barnes and Noble. When do you get to meet Michelle Pfieffer?
It's now on my list of reads
Post a Comment