When I was growing up, we always hid a carrot for the Easter bunny, and in the morning we would find our baskets where we each hid a carrot. I forgot to buy carrots, so my kids hid ramekins with frozen peas and carrots in them. Bunnies like all veggies, right? Oh, and our Easter bunny is quite smitten with the children's outdoor spring stuff section at Target. :) (watering cans, bug houses, and the like).


I had saved dying Easter eggs and decorating Easter cookies for this morning so we could all do it together. Every once in awhile 1:00 church is a good thing. After doing eggs and cookies, we all watched "Finding Faith in Jesus Christ" and talked about the reason we celebrate Easter.

My three children all dressed up. Thanks, mom, for making Isabel's dress!




After church we went to Brian's grandmother's (Nanna) for Easter dinner. Hope everyone had a great Easter!
8 comments:
Looks like a Fun day, Happy Easter!
Happy Easter! It looks like the kids really enjoyed themselves. I loved our tradition of hiding the carrot. I think it is cute that you hid veggies. Apparently the E.B. isn't too picky! Nice easter clothes, too.
Your kids are SO gorgeous! Love Isabel's dress - nice job Grandma!
I probably mention it on every other comment, but I just can't get over your kids' gorgeous blue eyes. Cute pictures!
Happy Easter! Your kids look so so cute. That is the cutest idea to hide the carrot - or the peas and carrots. I'm so happy for you that Brian is at home! Looks like a fantastic day.
Very cute! Kathy did a fabulous job on the dress. I love the hide the carrot idea.
Looks like you guys had a great Easter! The Easter Bunny stopped by our house too...Mark got a basket full of cheese and pens for work. He was very happy :) Your kids look very happy with their new watering cans and spring stuff!
They are all so cut, what preatty eyes too...
Post a Comment