Friday, March 21, 2008

Crawling

Lucas started really crawling within the last few days - naturally, since Brian's been in Tucson since Sunday! He was doing one or two crawl motions before and then would lie down, but now he can cover a lot of ground. Little crawlers are SO CUTE! But it's amazing already how much more stuff he is getting into. He, of course, is thrilled with his newly discovered freedom.

And BTW, that would be Connor making the lovely background noise. And Lucas is eating the goldfish that bribed him to crawl to me when what he really wanted was lunch. :)

5 comments:

Colleen said...

Cute boy! I used Cheerios. Bribery is the most underrated parenting strategy I know. :)

Tee said...

That is super cute! It's crazy, I feel like he was just born like 2 months ago!

Kristina said...

Yipee for Lucas! He can really zip. Now you really have your hands full. I love your bench and armoire, by the way.

Lori said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing this cute video clip. They are a wonder to watch grow and change.

Anonymous said...

YAY, look at Lucas go!