Our new home teachers came over yesterday, one of whom (Matt) is tall and has shoulder-length brown hair. As they walked up to our house, Connor all of a sudden became very quiet and subdued. He solemnly walked to the window, eyes wide with wonder, and watched them approach. As they were about to knock, he turned to me, with the most serious amazement a 4-year-old can muster, and said, "mom - Jesus is here! Jesus is at our house!"
I told them what Connor had just said, and Matt replied, "That's OK. My daughter thinks there are pictures of me all over the church."
I guess it's all in your perspective! I'm still laughing about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That is hilarious!!!! Seriously funny. Oh if we could all have the perspective of a child.
Kids just say it exactly how they see it!
This made me laugh, I had to come home and tell Chris, you gotta love kids!!
Oh my gosh. That is seriously the cutest thing ever. I LOVE it. And I love that his own daughter has him confused with Jesus. Too cute.
Post a Comment