Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas card preview

My talented photographer friend Kristie is training her cousin in the 'biz, and asked if we'd be willing to be studio subjects. Uh, yes, because that will save me a serious headache trying to get shots ourselves this year, which was the plan. It was nearly impossible to get a good one of all three kiddos, but this works. Thank you Kristie! It took M&Ms, singing, dancing, jingling keys, jumping and and down, playing peek-a-boo, and various other tricks, but we got a shot. Whew! That's hard work!

They also snapped some individuals of each kid (OK, I could not decide which pic of Lucas I liked best, so he has 2 on here):




4 comments:

The Frosts said...

SWOON!! Darling, darling pictures. Your friend did a fantastic job. I love the soft focus technique - your kids look angelic. They all look super super cute!!

Colleen said...

Those are so cute! Your kiddies have the prettiest eyes.

Amy said...

Great pics! Could they be any cuter? And a bonus that you were able to get them to sit together. I know how hard that is. (On the other post, I think Isabel will come around to the gymnastics in time. Addy didn't want to do anything until about four...now wants to do everything!)

Brittany said...

These are way to cute, I love Lucas, he is such a little man.