It's so interesting having children who are a bit older, as they were totally fascinated that suddenly Lucas is eating baby food (especially Connor). I had to keep a close watch, as Connor tried to slip Lucas a bite every time I turned around.Lucas also has started sitting up, and can go for several minutes before toppling over. It's amazing how each day he does so much better. Babies really are amazing, and I never tire of watching the whole process of developing, discovering new things and becoming who they are. And it goes so very, very quickly. It feels like he was just born!
3 comments:
It goes by TOO fast! He's getting so big!
It is amazing how fast it goes, I am sure you find with each one it happens faster and faster too!
Wow! It is going way too fast. He is darling.
Post a Comment