
This is me after this past week, which has included:
- Connor's end-of-year Chess Club party
- Isabel's dance class
- Isabel's tech rehearsal
- Isabel's dress rehearsal, during which I lost my car keys, with her costume locked inside the car (keys recovered just in time)
- Isabel's dance recital (yes, all those dance events were at different days/times)
- 3 children with pink eye
- 2 children with ear infections
- a majority of our household getting other kinds of sick, Mason and I the worst; Brian says I sound like a 60 year old with a pack-a-day habit. Poor Mason is fevered and has a terrible cough and has spent most of the day whimpering, and has woken up twice today with eyes completely glued shut, rendering him totally unable to see.
- Brian had one of his book manuscripts due
- oh yeah, and we MOVED, which truly has about done me in

Any questions?
9 comments:
Melissa... You crack me up! Ay least you haven't list your sense of humor! Hoping for the best for this week!
Holy wow! What a horrible week. As if moving alone isn't stressful enough. And yet you blog through it all!! I can't believe all you've had to deal with this week! Hope you are all feeling better and dig yourself out from under the inevitable boxes. I'm thinking about you and wish I were there to help!
Oh good heavens! What an overwhelming week! I'm glad that it's over now, and hopefully you can get some rest, unpack and take it easy.
Man, I thought I had a bad week because I got stuck in a revolving door and the maintenance people had to get me out! I sure hope you guys recover in time for a relaxing, and much needed, Mother's Day.
So sad to have you move from the neighborhood, hope you're liking the new home.
That picture is great. I feel that was me two weeks ago!
Melissa, you forget how amazing you are! Only you could go mach 10 with your hair on fire, and still come out beautiful! However, that picture is worth more than a 1,000 words. I hope the next weeks bring some peace and sanity back to your life! I have been feeling that way for about 2 months. I finally feel like I am beginning to recover. Here's to us all!
Nice pic! Looks just like you! ;) Hope things are finally settling down. I can't wait to see house/backyard pics!!!
I am so sorry! What a rough few weeks you've had. I hope the skies are clearing over there....
Post a Comment