



The Easter bunny came. I didn't even get any pictures of baskets or Easter morning.
We got dressed in Easter finery and went to Church.





And that's about it. There's always next year, right?One a springtime note, I think you know that Isabel and I share a fascination with the weather. To this end, I present you Isabel Howell, meteorologist; this was filmed during today's thunderstorm, and is totally unscripted. I could just eat her up. She is a mini me through and through.
3 comments:
Oh Melissa--that video had me rolling. She is so cute. Please let her know that I am safe and sound in my beautiful house, LOL. You have the cutest kids.
Oh Isabel, you are adorable!!!
Mason's outfit could not be cuter. All the kids, really.
Glad you had a fun Easter in spite of the moving madness.
Addy just watched Isabel's video at least 12 times. I LOVE this!
Post a Comment