I've actually been thinking about blogging as a whole lately. I still like it. Even with all the more instant social media. It helps me record all the moments and memories that shape us on our journey. It keeps me in touch with family and friends near and far. It gives me ideas, and helps me share ideas.
I try to record some of the downs, not just all the ups (and let's be honest: no one's life is all ups). And boy have we have some serious ups and downs here the past week. Rather big news. That's my next post. Let's just say we're hanging onto our hats 'round here.
To celebrate my 500th post, here's a little giveaway:
It includes:1. Chocolate: a Cadbury English Toffee bar. Toffee is one of my favorite sweet treats.
2. A mini notebook: perfect for your purse or bag, and seriously cute
3. A set of 4 mini bowls from Anthropologie. I have a thing for little bowls and ramekins. They are perfect for small servings, little treats, cooking/baking prep, condiments, and more. Love these colors.
4. A set of two pillow bookends that I made. Here's a closer look:

I based them off of a set my SIL gave me for Christmas one year, and I love them. They are pure happiness, and I get lots of compliments on them. I made a bird one similar to the one I have, but decided to go a different direction for the other. I love the felt flower pillows, so I did that instead. Think I need to make me some more of the flower pillows, big ones for my chairs or couch. Here's how mine look on my bookshelf:
It's especially cute if your books are organized by color. Or, if no bookshelf, these would be cute on any shelf or something similar.So thanks for reading and making blogging even more fun. Just leave me a comment by 5 p.m. on Thursday (April 7) and I'll draw a random winner. Can ship if you don't live near me. And here's to 500 more!
20 comments:
Congrats on 500 posts! Hard to believe it's that many already. I'm guilty of nearly never commenting, but always following. Hope you get lots of fun comments! :)
What fun! Congrats on reaching 500 posts. :)
I'm so curious about your next post...
The big 500! Way to go :) Can't wait to read about your crazy week@
Hello, at first I thought there was a zero missing and it should have said 5000 ;). Good job, but even more importantly I cannot wait to see if I win.
500 is a feat! Great place to use your writing skills.
I seriously heart your color organized book shelves. I tried it with our kids books, but I should have guessed that is too confusing for kiddos. Some day.
YAY fun super cute stuff!
You're book ends are fabulous and I didn't ever realize your books were organized by color! Love it! Every time I read your blog it makes me want to start again.......
I am an avid follower/commenter of All Together Now! I admire your writer/journalist nature as that is a talent I don't have. (But with three kids in school learning grammar I promise I'll get better as I help them with their homework. I am probably better at conjugating verbs in other languages than English!)
LOVE reading your blog- keep it up!! Here's to another 500 posts!! :)
Congrats on 500! I've only got 230 left to go :).
You know I love your blog, and consider it a blessing that you de-lurked on my blog. I absolutely think if you as a friend, and sometimes have to remind myself that we haven't actually met. lol!
I am so curious about your big news! Do dish, asap. The suspense is killing me. Hope all is well...
I almost don't want to leave a comment, because now I am going to hold out hope of winning this divind give-away. What a haul! I'm smitten. Crossing my fingers that random.org will love me. Congrats on 500 posts! Keep it up!!
Oooh, now I'm all intrigued about the big news! What a fun giveaway! Love your blog, though you make me feel like a totally boring mom. I like to think of it as giving my children lower expectations. ;)
Hello, I better be entered into the drawing! LOL, congrats on 500, that is so exciting.
Yea for 500 posts! I love reading your blog and love the idea of a cute give away. Might have to try that some time. :) can't wait for the big news!
pick me pick me I love reading your blog! Never stop!
AJ
I love reading your posts and seeing all of the neat things you make too! You inspire me! What a fun giveaway too!
Yes, I dare say that you have cute kids and cute blog entries. Keep it all up! Congrats on all the blogging and cute kids.
I covet those book ends! Pick me! Pick me! =)
500 posts? Wow! I can't believe it. You put me to shame. I look forward to reading the next 500!
Yipee on 500! Count me in for the contest!
Post a Comment