Isabel's preschool class recently had a field trip to a working dairy farm. We saw lots of (stinky!) cows, very pregnant cows about to have babies, and cows being milked; learned what cows eat; got to pet baby cows and let them suck our fingers like a bottle (Lucas chose to do this, Isabel and I passed on the slimy opportunity); and had - what else? - ice cream for a treat. It was a great, educational morning!
We are the Howell family: Brian, Melissa, Connor (9), Isabel (6), Lucas (5) and Mason (2). Brian is a sports writer who enjoys sports, playing golf, biking, hiking, fishing and watching Seinfeld and the Office. Melissa is a busy mom and freelance writer who loves reading, blogging, crafts, decorating, shopping, running, walking, and hiking. We keep quite busy with our little ones! It makes for a crazy, busy, fun life.
5 comments:
Fun place! I thinks farms can be so interesting. Cute pics!
Very Fun! Hope all is well. I feel like we need to catch up sometime, by phone or lunch?
What beautiful horses at the farm! I had to smile to at your other post about Mason. He is too cute.
Are they twins?! (ok, just kidding) Looks like a seriously FUN field trip. I must admit my favorite pic is the one of Isabel covering her nose. CUTE!
Love the pic of Isabel holding her nose! That farm was quite stinky! :)
Post a Comment