There were many animals - goats, sheep, horses, cows, free-roaming chickens and peacocks, dogs, some of which we could feed. This was hands-down Isabel's favorite part of the day.







Lots of fun things to swing and climb on-




Sweet baby Mason was a happy, angel baby - esp. since he slept most of the time-

So many play spots, like this silo sandbox-


old-fashioned merry go round-

a little house filled with dried corn to dig, scoop and pour-


more sand...

jumbo Legos-


Hammock fun with preschool friends-

a pumpkin patch-

They don't call it Sunflower Farm for nothing!


Super fun treehouses-







And there was a zipline. Isabel would not do it, but Lucas was all over it. I thought on his first ride he'd get freaked out, but not even close! He rode it over and over again.



the video of Lucas on the zipline - what a hoot!
3 comments:
I'm so impressed with how many pictures you took, and the fact that they are ALL good pictures.
Sunflower Farms looks like a good time, so fun for you kids. That little smile from Mason is TDF!
I am with you, it was the best place ever! I'll go back anytime! You did get great pics!
Now that is my kind of farm! Is it open to the public or just for school field trips? Your kids are looking so big (well not really Isabel but she does look grown up). I adore the zip line video. So funny!
Post a Comment