I thought it would be fun to try to get some fun fall pictures of the children, but - the clothing...partly left at home. Connor's and Lucas' eyes...swollen and itching (darn allergies) and making for some most grumpy boys (Lucas especially). The time of day...too mid-day and brightly sunlit, making sun-washed and sun-spotted pictures. So, I left with 2 bad shots of the kids, and several OK ones of Isabel, who was at least willing to post, albeit with her new chipmunk smile. Sigh. You win some, you lose some.
The eyes cleared after a while and we had a fun picnic lunch while the kids played squirrel family. Don't ask. And then Brian and I played photographer. I think we managed to get some pretty shots.












11 comments:
I've been thinking about you a lot lately! I haven't talked to you since Mason came. I hope you're well. He's a cutie! I'll call you soon!!
Gorgeous pictures!
I LOVE fall time! I can't wait for our leaves to change. But that is not nearly as cool as the mountains. Great pics!
pretty shots indeed! We missed the fall colors last year and vowed we wouldn't this year! Sounds like a fun afternoon
I always remember that this is your favorite time of year. Enjoy!
Nice! I love love loved drives into the mountains in Colorado.!
Fun day! I love the pictures :)
We, too, went to the mountains on Sunday. It was our Stake Conference, as well. The mountains were absolutely gorgeous! I've never seen so much gold! A truly lovely Sunday afternoon!
Love,
Mom H
We haven't had cool enough temps to have the leaves changing yet, so I am coveting your gorgeous autumn leaves! You got some great shots! Sorry the pics with the kids didn't quite come together - that is always a trick. I love that Isabel is always willing to pose for you, chipmunk smile and all!
There is nothing more beautiful than the blue Colorado sky. As far as the clothes, the best made plans of mice and men often go awry. It is the thought that counts.
Your going to make me cry! I miss those MN falls so much!
Post a Comment