Friday, September 24, 2010

There's nothing like...

... a pair of shoes that makes your heart leap with joy
...snuggling up in your favorite corner with a good book
...bringing home your very own eggplant from preschool, one that looks just like the eggplant on your very favorite pasta bowl, and searching for a recipe to make something with your new eggplant (you think I jest, but no). I've never actually had eggplant. I hope she's not disappointed. Because it's such a pretty, purple veggie

... living with your own, live superhero
... getting a Bumbo seat for $1. And being able to sit up and watch all the craziness that happens around you.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I have those shoes. They are awesome!

Unknown said...

Those are all wonderful things Melissa! It is great to enjoy the little things in life!

Amy said...

Cute photos! Lucas is a cute superhero. And Mason looks so pensive in the bumpo...I wonder what he is thinking?

Kristi said...

Cute, cute post. Those shoes are beautiful!

Ash Savage said...

Yay! He looks great in the Blue Bumbo. It was made for him...

Ashley said...

this post makes me happy! i am loving your real, live superhero! and what a cutie in that bumbo! :)

Thekla and Grayson said...

Your youngest definitely takes the cake in these pictures!! Elia loves to watch Adalei too...