Friday, September 10, 2010

So long, farewell

Not sure I'll be THIS relaxed, but I sure am looking forward to some time away and R&R, if only for a few days.

Have a lovely weekend. I plan to. See you next week!

7 comments:

Kristina said...

What a doll! And chub on his thighs! So sweet! Have fun and be safe!

The Frosts said...

Have the best time! I can't wait to hear all about it. That is the cutest picture EVER!!

Colleen said...

It was so good to see you and cute Mason for a little bit today! Thanks for braving security an extra time so we could have lunch together. And thanks for the juicy news!!! :)

andrea said...

He is yummy.

Amy said...

Best wishes for a great weekend away!!!

Colleen said...

And while I'm thinking of it, here's Amanda's blog: http://tomandah.blogspot.com/

Danny,Vycci and Kids said...

Happy to read your posts. Realized it was seeming like a long time ago, that we last saw you. We'll need to start planning again for the next visit. It always takes a little while to find a date. Are you coming up for the Hodson's sealing/blessing?