... having your name on the front cover of a book. And having an author page on Amazon.com. Brian just finished his 10th book for an editorial company (they have assigned him all of the books); these have included team histories, player profiles, and a sports-related career guide book. Only two are currently listed for sale on Amazon - go here for the link - but keep watch; the others should be coming available soon! So very proud of Brian, such a huge accomplishment.Sweeter...


... delivering my first Dessert of the Month Club - raspberry streusel bars. I found poems for each of the months to include. I love seasons. Click on the pic if you want to read August's poem. Kinda having fun with this, have some great desserts planned.
Sweetest...
7 comments:
Go Brian! That is seriously awesome to be published! Those raspberry bars look divine! And your kids are darling!!!
Huge congrats to your Brian. That is just plain awesome!
Your bars look delish, and I love that you are having fun with it. Beautiful poem and presentation, I hope the recipient appreciates it. :)
Your kids are so darling. That baby of yours gets cuter every day!
The videos are priceless~ I love that Isabel noticed that Mason said "uh oh". Very cute. Also, strong work on the Bronco books!
Very sweet. Love those videos.
Sweet, sweeter, and sweetest... all wonderful!
Great work Brian! Love your name front and center. And if I ever have to auction service, I am stealing your (or Lara's) idea! Cute videos. It's nice to see Mason moving around. What a cutie!
You've topped out the sweet-o-meter! Congrats to Brian, what an accomplishment. Loved the videos of Isabel and Lucas playing with Mason.
Post a Comment