Sunday, March 1, 2009

The wackiest of duos

Last night after bath time I found Isabel reading to Lucas. This is a common occurrence; however, they were doing something I hadn't seen before. Isabel has taught Lucas to laugh with his hand over his mouth; but last night they were covering their mouths with their arms to laugh. Such a classic case of little one learning from the older one. These two are so entertaining together, and have become the closest of buddies.

When I grabbed the camera to record this, I didn't know Lucas had a dirty diaper; Isabel pointed this out in the middle of the video, sorry for the potty reference!

I seriously laughed about this video for quite some time after they had even gone to bed. Enjoy! Pure wackiness brought to you by Isabel and Lucas.

9 comments:

Mom H. said...

Very Cute! So what DOES a fish say???

Love,
Mom H

Kristina said...

"That was quite the story. Isabel is really entertaining-especially to her brother. Thanks for the entertainment. That Isabel is one sharp little cookie." Grandma Downing

"It was entertaining. Good job Isabel." Grandpa Downing

"I have a cute niece and nephew." Ted Jones

"So cute to see them together. Siblings are the greatest. I can't wait for Isabel to come read me some books in St. Louis!" Kristina Jones

Amy said...

The arm over the mouth giggle is hysterical! And the pause at "what does a fish say?". So funny.

Susan said...

SO cute! I just love how innocent and impressionable the youngest siblings are - for better or worse!

Can't wait to see you Tuesday! :)

Colleen said...

Love it! Lucas' Isabel impression was spot on. :)

taradon said...

What a cute video of the kids!

Marie said...

Very cute! Thank goodness for all the minute and half moments throughout the day that remind us how cute and loveable our kids are!!

Lori said...

That is a GREAT video! I love it!

The Frosts said...

They are so fun and cute together. The arm over the mouth is so funny. I'm impressed with how much Lucas knows! Cute kiddos!