Friday, March 13, 2009

She really is a tiny ballerina

One more night in the hotel. But we for sure get to go home on Saturday. Wednesday was the low point, but we have figured things out and are doing much better.

I had to share a cute story from Isabel's dance class today. One of the other dance moms told me that on the way to dance class this morning, her daughter, Savannah, said, "mom, I really hope Isabel grew this week." Her mom was like, "what do you mean?" Savannah said, "Isabel, from dance class. I really hope she got bigger this week." Her mom asked why she said this. Savannah replied, "because after class, us girls like to go out for a drink, and Isabel is the only one who isn't tall enough to reach the water fountain. So I hope she got bigger."

Isn't that so funny? She really is the smallest one in her class, and some of the other girls like to play mother to her because of it, even though they are all the same age. So funny.

3 comments:

Kristina said...

Maybe if you got her a fake-height I.D. it would help. Just a suggestion. Tell her that some day she can go out for drinks with the big girls.

Lara said...

That is so funny- as is Kristina's comment! Someday Isabel will be able to drink with the big girls- although you probably won't want her to.

So cute!

Amy said...

It is sweet that they look out for each other. I love that.